Sunday, March 15, 2009

Underwear

 We were at the Pilot T/S in Brooks, KY 3-14-09 waiting to p/u a load on Monday.  I went inside to buy some drinks and while inside decided to use the facility's. This was about 0600 on Sunday.
 I attempt to get a toilet seat cover from the dispenser and "WHOA!!!" no paper covers, but some used and nasty underwear.....What a low life!!! I don't care if some one wants to throw their undies away, but come on!!! There is a trash can not 3' from the stall door!!
 So I made my own paper cover with T.P. and double layered it and did what I needed to do and left. When I was back at the truck and told my wife about it she said I should get a picture and blog about it. I thought "no, it will be gone by the time I get the camera and go back".  So, I just relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the day.




 I went back into the Pilot T/S around 5-530 the same day to get a couple of sub's at Subway and took the camera just in case.  The undies were still there even almost 12 hours later.....Not only is the person that left the undies a pig, but the janitorial crew at this Pilot leaves a lot to be desired too.......

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not getting detailed pictures of the "skid marks" that might have been on them LOL

    ReplyDelete