Thursday, March 5, 2009

escaping chicken leg

  On Wednesday morning at about 8 a.m., I stopped at the Travel Center of America (AKA: T/A) at Lake Station, Indiana to top off with fuel before heading east across Indiana and Ohio.   The place is needing some TLC and upkeep desperately, but I did not expect to see a RAW chicken leg trying to escape from the Popeye's chicken!!    This chicken leg was about 20' from the fuel/service desk door and maybe 50' from the side door to the Popeye's vendor. While fueling I must have watched 4 or 5 T/A employees walk past it while I was there.  
  This is just one of those things that is kinda bizarre in trucking. When I first saw the leg, I thought it may have dropped or fell out of someones lunch, but it was not even breaded or cooked!! So it is obviously escaping from Popeye's.........(talk about fast food....)

No comments:

Post a Comment