Saturday, March 7, 2009

indiana toll road

 While driving across the Indiana toll road last week I saw several trucks and cars stopped by the Indiana state police and probably handing out tickets.  Here is the thought that went thru  my head, " If the Indiana toll road is leased (AKA: owned) by a Spanish/Australian finance group, are we technically driving on foreign soil while on this stretch of highway?  The toll workers are not state employees anymore, the state of Indiana does not take care of maintenance anymore,  so therefore, I do not think that the Indiana state police should be able to write tickets and collect fines on foreign soil........
 I know that this would not stand up in court, but it makes you think.......

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kids. Love the blog. You need to post more often! I've submitted some of your posts to StumbleUpon.com, and will submit to some weekly blog ratings. My favorite post is "urination nation". That is some disturbing stuff. Hey, when you get a chance, check out my blog. I've moved it to: http://dadicals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments and thanks for spreading the word about my blog. Will try to post more but some times I get busy and forget......

    ReplyDelete